- HR Mobility
- Facilitate processing of Expatriates work permits for individual and groups and assist
in processing clearances.
- Liaises with government agencies (BOI and DOLE, and others).
- Maintain documents and manage records such as 201 file and others.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College degree in Psychology,
Behavioral Science, Legal Management or any related course
- With at least 1 year experience in the related field.
- Proactive with positive work attitude & values, able to adapt with organizational
changes and has strong desire to excel in his/her field.
- Able to deliver satisfactory results in a fast-paced environment
- Must be keen to details with a strong sense of urgency
- Has the ability to do multi-tasking
- Reliable and able to meet deadlines
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and can relate with different nationalities
- Proficient in MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent in both oral & written English communication
- Able to work under pressure and beyond normal office hours
- Flexible, can work during weekends and holidays if needed
- Must be willing to work in Makati
- HONEST, HARDWORKING, CONFIDENT and POSSESSES GOOD WORKING ATTITUDE