- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst and supervisor.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in any IT/Computer related field.
- Preferably with 2-3 years’ experience in C# programming
- Able to deliver satisfactory results in a fast-paced environment
- Must be keen to details with a strong sense of urgency
- Has the ability to do multi-tasking
- Reliable and able to meet deadlines
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent in both oral & written English communication
- Able to work under pressure and beyond normal office hours
- Flexible, can work during weekends and holidays
- Able to work on a shifting schedule
- Must be willing to work in Makati
- HONEST, HARDWORKING, CONFIDENT and POSSESSES GOOD ATTITUDE